Student Robotics, Computer Science or similar (f/m/x)
As an intern, you will be responsible for:
- developing software to enable mobile manipulators to perceive, plan and interact with their environments using Python and C++.
- integration of the software on mobile manipulators and evaluation of the software in simulated or real-world environments.
- collaborating with other team members to design and implement new features in the areas of perception, motion planning and autonomy.
- working 15-19 hours per week.
- The opportunity to work on real mobile manipulators fo planetary exploration or industrial automation.
- An opportunity to learn from experienced robotics professionals.
- A chance to grow and apply your skills and knowledge.
- currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in
- Robotics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- passion for robotics and technology.
- good communication and teamwork skills.
- knowledge of Python and C++.
- professional Working Proficiency in English and/or German
- experience with robotic applications is a plus
Look forward to a fulfilling job with an employer who appreciates your commitment and supports your personal and professional development. Our unique infrastructure offers you a working environment in which you have unparalleled scope to develop your creative ideas and accomplish your professional objectives. Our human resources policy places great value on a healthy family and work-life-balance as well as equal opportunities for persons of all genders (f/m/x).Individuals with disabilities will be given preferential consideration in the event their qualifications are equivalent to those of other candidates.
More jobs from this employer