Professorship in Chemical Reaction and Process Engineering at the Department of Chemical Engineering
At FH Münster you have room to inspire
with your knowledge.
“Chemical Reaction and Process Engineering”
at the Department of Chemical Engineering
What to expect:
- Your expertise will enable you to hold lectures on the topics of chemical reaction and process engineering, in addition to teaching basic courses in the Bachelor’s programme.
- In collaboration with a long-established and research-strong team, and supported by excellent laboratory equipment, you will create fresh momentum and complement existing subject areas.
- Our research institutes will also support you in your involvement in practice-based research projects.
- We look forward to you offering your expertise to students in our new high-tech prototype workshop, the MakerSpace.
- Last but not least, you will participate in both regional and international knowledge transfer projects, and get involved in self-government at FH Münster.
- Your expertise is based on a degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a similar discipline, as well as a recognised doctorate.
- You already have sound professional experience in industry, e.g. in process intensification, simulation-based process development and monitoring in the field of (bio)reaction engineering, and working with natural materials.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in a leadership role.
- We have confidence in your strong German and English skills, which will enable you to teach courses in both languages, contributing to the process of internationalisation at FH Münster.
We offer you:
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will enable you to make a valuable contribution to our university in terms of teaching, research and university management.
- Dedicated colleagues who will assist you from the very beginning look forward to cooperating with you.
- You will be able to design your laboratory to best suit your needs.
- An exciting task with working-time flexibility will enable you strike the perfect work-life-family balance.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 18 June 2023. For reasons of data security, we kindly ask you to apply only via our online form.
If you have any questions, please contact: Wolfgang Bursch (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 2551 9 62114).
Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information about the professorship.
At FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, we take a proactive stance against discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity.
More jobs from this employer