You will proactively monitor the German and European research market and identify trends, market developments and new research opportunities at an early stage.
As Business Manager, you will work closely with all departments to plan and coordinate project proposals on the new research topics identified. You will have extensive experience in project management and an excellent overview of the German and European research market. In addition, you will be responsible for the development of new concepts and standards for the integration of drones and air taxis into future air traffic management. This requires in-depth knowledge of air traffic management.
- completed scientific university studies (Master/Diploma) in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, air traffic management or another relevant field of study for the job.
- several years of international professional experience and in-depth technical knowledge in the field of air traffic management/air traffic control.
- extensive knowledge and many years of professional experience in the acquisition of research and industry projects or in the development of research project proposals.
- strong customer and service orientation
- extensive scientific publications
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- German language skills
- detailed knowledge of the national and European research market desirable
Look forward to a fulfilling job with an employer who appreciates your commitment and supports your personal and professional development. Our unique infrastructure offers you a working environment in which you have unparalleled scope to develop your creative ideas and accomplish your professional objectives. Our human resources policy places great value on a healthy family and work-life-balance as well as equal opportunities for persons of all genders (f/m/x).Individuals with disabilities will be given preferential consideration in the event their qualifications are equivalent to those of other candidates.