Postdoctoral Fellow (f/m/x) Hematology and Oncology
Hospital rechts der Isar (MRI) of Munich Technical University (TUM)
Full-time | temporary contract | Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin III
- Work at the interface of translational and basic research
- Hypothesis driven conceptional design of experiments
- Perform experiments at major independence
- Evaluate scientific literature, evaluate and write grant applications and publications
- Prepare scientific presentations on your topic for various conferences
- Training, supervision and consultation of students
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedicine or a related field
- Experience in working with extracellular vesicles and small RNA, especially miRNA (beneficial but not prerequisite)
- Experience in working with mouse models (beneficial but not prerequisite)
- Strong motivation, scientific curiosity, and commitment to scientific excellence
- Experience in tumor genomics/proteomics, bioinformatics, cell biology, and biochemistry
- Team player skills and enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interest in tumor biology
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent track record of research achievements and publications
We offer you:
- Self-fulfilment through a varied and professionally demanding job with interdisciplinary cooperation between different departments of the MRI.
- Personal further training and the opportunity to specialise through various further and advanced training courses.
- Comprehensive and well-founded induction by experienced and qualified colleagues.
- Work in the heart of Munich at Max-Weber-Platz with very good accessibility by public transport and discounts on job tickets.
We look forward to your application!
Please submit your complete application documents by e-mail including
- reference number 23_08_055
- your salary expectation and
- your preferred starting date.
Frau Dr. med. Judith S. Hecker
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin III
Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen Universität München
Ismaninger Straße 22
If the candidates’ suitability for the position in question is equal, severely disabled applicants shall be given preference. Interview-related costs can, unfortunately, not be reimbursed.
More jobs from this employer