SENIOR SCIENTIST - ELECTRONIC SENSOR INTERFACES
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining and conducting research- and development-tasks for complex analogue and digital electronic sensor interfaces
- Selecting ?-controller platforms for implementing sensor signal processing and data storage
- Managing sensor-, communication- and user-interfaces
- Simulating and realising PCBs and demonstrators
- Investigating and realising testing procedures
- Hands-on capability in the laboratory and guiding junior scientists and junior engineers to solve complex problems
- Publishing and presenting the research results in scientific journals and conferences Initiating and conducting research projects on an international level
- Customer and project management
- Contributing to the research unit’s strategic alignment
- A PhD degree in electronics or microcomputer technology
- Expert in edge computing technologies and applications
- In-depth knowledge of analogue and digital sensor interfaces
- Familiar with circuit simulators tools e.g. SPICE, Eagle, Mentor, Cadence, Synopsis, Aldec, ...
- Profound knowledge of programming languages C++, Python, Visual Studio, Linux... Minimum of 5-year experience in managing international projects
- Proven record in writing successful research project proposals
- Being a motivating team player
- Enjoy working in international teams
- Willing to travel on a national and international level Very good ability in writing scientific texts
- Fluent in German and English language
Beginning of the employment is as soon as possible.
This position is endowed with a minimum gross annual salary of € 52,584 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
More jobs from this employer