HEAD OF RESEARCH UNIT – FRONTEND INTEGRATED CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS
In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics, System Integration Technologies and Embedded Systems.
SAL – a great place to research.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and further development of the research unit for Frontend Integrated Circuits and Systems.
- Research unit budget, staff planning and controlling.
- Shaping the division research program and project portfolio together with supervisors and peers. Growing the research unit towards research excellence and economic impact.
- Definition, setup and management of cooperative and funded research projects.
- Guiding research staff on high performance analog/RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems for sensor and RF frontends.
- Scientific support and supervision of researchers.
- Close cooperation and support of scientific and industrial project partners in cooperative research projects.
- Dissemination of research results on respected conferences and journals.
- Expert knowledge in integrated circuit design and implementation of analog, RF or mixed-signal systems.
- Knowledge in design of 3D heterogeneous integration technologies (like System-in-Package or PCB embedding technologies) is of advantage.
- Strong scientific / research track record evidenced by publications, invited lectures or patents on related fields.
- Multi-annual experience in acquisition and guidance of Austrian / European funding projects and scientific cooperative research.
- Active industrial and academic network.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to inspire, promote and motivate young scientists.
- Beginning of the employment: 01.10.2020
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 80.000 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
Apply now: silicon-austria-labs.com/career
More jobs from this employer