In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Elec?tronics, System Integ? ration Technol? ogies and Embedded Systems.
SAL – a great place to research.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leadership responsibility:
Management and further development of the research unit for Frontend Integrated Circuits and Systems.
· Research unit budget, staff planning and controlling.
· Shaping the division research program and project portfolio together with supervisors and peers.
· Growing the research unit towards research excellence and economic impact.
· Definition, setup and management of cooperative and funded research projects.
· Guiding research staff on high performance analog/RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems for sensor and RF frontends.
· Scientific support and supervision of researchers.
· Close cooperation and support of scientific and industrial project partners in cooperative research projects.
· Dissemination of research results on respected conferences and journals.
· Expert knowledge in integrated circuit design and implementation of analog, RF or mixed-signal systems.
· Knowledge in design of 3D heterogeneous integration technologies (like System-in-Package or PCB embedding technologies) is of advantage.
· Strong scientific / research track record evidenced by publications, invited lectures or patents on related fields.
· Multi-annual experience in acquisition and guidance of Austrian / European funding projects and scientific cooperative research.
· Active industrial and academic network.
· Leadership qualities with the ability to inspire, promote and motivate young scientists.
· Begin?ning of the employ?ment: 01.10.2020
· This posi?tion is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 80.000 based on the collec?tive agree?ment for re?search („Forschungs-Kollek?tiv?ver?trag“) and depen?ding on your expe?ri?ence and skills.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.